Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Mother´s Day Activities for the ELL


Mother´s Day is celebrated in more than 40 countries al over the world this month. So many Facebook  and Google + Pages have pictures on how EFL/ESL Teachers celebrate. You do amazing things that I have shared on my own pages.

Get the files :

Book Marks: an easy craft with 2 versions, a cut and paste one and a print as is. I glued on sequins and flowers, used ribbons, chenille shoe laces, curly ribbons for the tassle.


A crown for Mom. Use basic materials to decorate the crown.



Purse Door Hanger: print one purse, trace another on another cardboard, cut both and glue together leaving an opening to stuff paper inside to make it tridimensional.Staple the opening. Hang on the door.




6 comentarios:

  1. keep sharing more informative posts like that,.
    babysitting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Henry. Join me at my Facebook Groups: ESL/EFL Preschool Teachers or ESL/EFL Elementary Teachers.

      Delete
  2. I was searching for such type of blogs,
    Thanks for sharing,.
    Reggio Emilia Preschool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. Join me at my Facebook Groups: ESL/EFL Preschool Teachers or ESL/EFL Elementary Teachers.

      Delete
  3. It's a very nice post and a very nice idea about kids daycare,.
    parenting advice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so kind. Join me at my Facebook Groups: ESL/EFL Preschool Teachers or ESL/EFL Elementary Teachers.

      Delete