I found this clown´s head and feet that matches the theme. Here´s the link: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/ydwas0Imub/circus_pocket_chart_header.pdf.html
As for the words and pictures: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/XHILHaHOMG/circus_pocket_chart.pdf.html
2. Puppets: use them for oral drill of any structure that you teaching in class, for reviewing vocabulary words, for greeting the students or for motivating them. You can make your set or have students make their own puppets. I got the printable from the internet search, here´s the link to my edition: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/wHCE6NLHFW/circus_finger_puppets.pdf.HTML
3. Circus assemble: my book Jellybeans (RichmondPublishing) has a nice idea for making this kind of diorama for the circus theme. I used a paper plate as instructed, but a shoe box will work as well. I added the tent top as background. The students can classify the people and the animals that work at the circus using the circus assemble. Here´s the link: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/nNM0F4k0fH/circus_tent_for_fold_assemble.pdf.html
4. Circus Role Play Masks: I got these lovely print at this great website and for free.
5. Cut and paste: Searching the web I found this clown and thought about a shape and face review activity. This is an art technique that is appropiate for the EFL class. Use all kinds of materials such as different colored and textured papers,beads, glitter, feathers. Just plan on using the best glue and scissors for your class, by asking the room teacher.Here´s the link to my adpatation:
6. Ringmaster props: I saw this nice idea at my Jellybeans book. Play the Ringmaster Says instead of Simon Says. I made my props out of fun foam which is my favorite material for creating my props that can double as photo props or you can use them for playing the Ringmaster Teacher as you greet them at the door. Here´s the link: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/f4KqUQvVU/circus_ringmaster.pdf.html
The link is to my Teachers Pay Teachers store, you get the book in black /white and full color: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Circus-Printable-Book-for-EFL-Learners-818768
Please join my Facebook group: ESL/EFL Preschool Teachers and post your links and pictures. If there´s a file that the link is broken, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and I´ll send it to your mail.