Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Alphabet Resources for ELL


A few years ago I created an Alpabet Workbook and several other resources to go with it.

I have joined them all in one packet, sold at my Teachers pay Teachers Store.  It is 237 pages long.




https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Alphabet-Resources-for-ELL-2349980

Please visit my other blog for the 10 resources that I came up with to use the packet.

Link: http://eflelementaryresources.blogspot.com/2016/01/alphabet-resources-for-ell.html


When I came up with this resources, I didn´t know teachers would love it so much. It has been one of my best sellers for some time now. I continue to add the letter art and craft to other themes.



The actual workbook comes with 4 pages for each letter:
Page 1 is a trace the letter.
Page 2 is the flashcards.
Page 3 is letter recognition
Page 4 is for a poster.
The workbook is actually used in a big school in Caracas.



And I am adding some pictures of the day I worked with children using my book. I was thrilled to see how much they loved the workbook.

I assigned a color for the Capital letter and the small letter.The children dictated the color for the letter G items.
 For the craft I had them turn the letter into anything that started with the letter G. And many came up with a glue jar.



Maybe you want to create a flashcard collection. Well, find a nice big envelope. Here is the label.

And many teachers use rewards, here is one to give out at the end of the alphabet study.


This is the poster page. It can be used a poster to play some other games or to make a big book to take home at the end of the year. Possibilities are endless.



After the children finish the work on the flashcard page, use them to play flashcards games. All along this blog there are so many games that you can adapt for each letter.  Then I create a book or something else for each letter.







Hope you like them!



3 comentarios:

  1. Great post. A child's starts stepping up the learning ladder with alphabets. Activities like these play an important part in children' alphabet learning process. Such fun activities must be practiced in all preschools and daycare institutions.

    ReplyDelete