Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2016

School Worksheets for Preschool ELL

Just catching up with all the worksheets. Here are 4 more for free!



Worksheet 1. Use the school cards as puppets. I glued them onto empty toilet paper tubes. They can be prompts to answer simple questions or to start a small conversation in class.


Worksheet 2. The worksheets can be approached creatively and from different perspectives. I just propose an idea but just you can think out of the box and do a completely different thing and I´d like to see that.
Worksheet 3. Think of more creative ways to use the worksheets. I turned these school items into craft stick puppets and then had the children sort them into the toilet paper tubes puppets from the first worksheet.

Worksheet 4.  This is a tried and tested worksheet, it a comfortable one.


Some other School Related Posts.
 

















 Visit me again !




0 comentarios:

Post a Comment