2. Pompoms: I got the template at: http://www.makinglearningfun.com/.
3. Portrait: Here are some ideas:
b. Using already made face cut-outs, have students create a face.
4. Bowling: use this game for all the themes. Here´s the template for the face theme:
Add velcro to all the pins and to the cards .
5. Clown Face: I had this clown made of fun foam, added some Velcro pieces to play games.
Got the template at: http://www.kizclub.com/.
6. I made these flashcards to play games using beanbags. Here´s a link to my flashcards.http://www.4shared.com/document/KYZTtH2q/small_cards.html
7. Paper plate Puppet Face: I made mine using paper plate, yarn,wiggly eyes and a pompom.
8. Cooking: I made mine using grapes cut in half for the eyes, an olive for the nose and raisins for the mouth.
9. Paper bag puppet: made my own paper bag puppet. Here´s the link.
10. Sticker Patterns: have students create their own patterns using these stickers. Here´s the template: http://www.4shared.com/file/xR85YEPO/original_sticker_pattern.html
11. Graphing: You can graph eyes, and hair.
This activity is from the book: I CAN (Richmond Publishing). Show students how to push the stick up so the face appears like the Jack-in-the-box.
All my materials are from Distribuidora Ofimas,CA. (email@example.com) in Caracas, Venezuela. Please post your pictures at the Facebook Group: ESL/EFL Preschool Teachers.